Canon printers are quite efficient and works well with all devices but sometimes it shows offline error and you wonder why is my printer not responding to my computer. There can many reasons for this and it will hamper your work since, the printer won’t be able to print anything. Let’s see why is my Canon printer not responding.
Reasons for Canon printer not responding:
· The printer driver may be outdated.
· Your printer may not be set as the default printing device on computer.
· No ink or toner in the printer can be another reason.
· Lost internet connectivity.
· The paper in the tray may not be loaded properly.